Changan Bus Coaster Model Sc6608
|FOB Unit Price:||US $19,856 US $18,623|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SC6608
- Structure: Articulated Bus
- Transmission Type: Manual
- Max Speed: 111-130km/h
- Steering Position: RHD
- Intelligence: NBT
- Trademark: CHANGAN
- Origin: China
- Usage: Bus
- Emission Standard: Euro2
- Seats: 21~40
- Fuel: Diesel
- Size: Midibus
- Type: Toyota Coaster Model
- Specification: ce gcc ccc
- HS Code: 895646
SC6608bLAS COASTER Bus Market Position
The SC6608blas passenger bus is 6 meters long and it has 18 to 30 seats. It is best-fit for short-distance and middle-distance passenger transport. The wing mirror is scientifically designed to help driver to see more areas behind and to the side of the vehicle, and it guarantees a safe driving on all kinds of roads. The back of the 6m passenger bus can be designed to be double door structure, and the maximum speed of our passenger bus reaches 105km/h.
1. The soft seat with high backrest (standard configuration) can make your travel more comfortable when sitting in the short-distance bus.
2. All the automotive parts adopt parkerizing, and the primer is imported, so our passenger bus has excellent corrosion resistance and longer working life.
3. The king-sized trunk can contain more luggage.two passenger doors is avaliable!
4. The engine covers diesel engine and gasoline engine, and there are plenty of manufacturers to choose from, including Cummins, Yuchai Group, Wuxi Diesel Works, XCE, etc.
5. The chassis is manufactured by ourselves, and also we can produce RHD passenger bus.
You can choose the seats you want.
|Wheel base (mm)||3300|
|Curb weight (kg)||3250|
|Gross vehicle mass (kg)||4750|
|Maximum speed (km/h)||105|
|Approach /departure angle (°)||20/17|
|Rated seats||19-23 soft seats|
|Suspension system||Multi-leaved spring, non-independent suspension|
|Brake system||Air brake|
|Rated power (kW)||85/92/81||102|
|Emission standard||Euro II||Euro III|
More photos for reference: